Project Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ITSME

Reaction score
Hey guys been surfing the site for sometime now and like what i see and thought I'd finally post pics of my quad from the state of when i got it to what it looks like now, i have a lot i want to do with it so i hope to beable to pick your brains and get some idea's and some useful information.
19mw44.jpg

8z1c11.jpg

Shawn

Thanks for the welcome everyone! now where to start with the upgrades, just had the cylinder bored and honed for a new piston, undecided what to do with the cam, any thoughts or idea's?

Last edited:
If you don't wanna upgrade your cam springs you could go with a stage two hotcam (.390). It'll add some spunk to the ride.

I was looking at the Hotcams just wasn't sure which one would best suit my riding style and the one i wouldn't have to do more work to the head.

Hotcams can be used without HD springs. Cam from Web or Mega need the added spring tension.

So i was in need of some chain guide rollers, i took some 1.5" UHMW chucked it up in the lathe today and turned it down to 1.34" and here they are
2mwcth5.jpg

Back