ShowMe boys...Going to Deepwater 11/25/11

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barncat

Reaction score
Day after Thanksgiving, My Brother and I are heading to Deepwater to ride.
We plan on getting there around 8 AM and riding all day.

If your interested and want to meet up, let me know.

where are you from? thats not to far from me. to bad my ride is a pile of part at the moment or i would meet up with you

I live up by Cameron Mo. My In laws and extended family live your way(Kimberling City)
I have to break the new KFX in. Last KFX I took to deepwater, I deepsixed, and killed the damn motor

i grew up in bolivar so i go up there with friends every now and then. we ride at chadwick mostly, ever been there?

i learned you need to "test" the depth before diveing in the hard way. there are some deep pits that you would never expect out there

Never been to Chadwick. My wifes family lives in Arnica(If you know where that is, I owe you a beer)
I'd like to ride Chadwick, next time I go to the in-laws, I may bring the KFX.

I had my KFX700 maybe 2 weeks. we took it there for a "full day of riding", which I got in. After everyone left me and 3 others went back out. I knew my buddy went through a puddle, but I wasn't sure which one. I picked the bigger of the two(because in my past experience the little ones are deepest), but I was WRONG. That cocksucker was 4' deep in the middle.
It hasn't rained here in months, and I find a damn lagoon.

Needless to say, I did an easy $1500 in damage to the bike, so I traded back into a KFX400

we usually have a big camp/ride at chadwick in the spring, couple years ago we had like 27 wheelers in our camp. lot of beer that weekend. its hilly and rocky and a lot of people dont like it but i have rode there for years and i find new trails every time i go

Back