Went to Carolina Adventure World

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mopar1

Reaction score
I met up with Worm1 and some of his family this past weekend. They spent Thursday thru Sunday there, but I only rode Saturday. Blew out a tire on the way there on the utility trailer I borrowed from my uncle, finally made it there by lunchtime. As you can tell, the trailer barely fit my buddy's Sportsman 400 and the Warrior. Worm had some problems getting his his warrior running right, so that's why its so clean in the nighttime pic.

Attachments

• Nov05_0001.jpg
    Nov05_0001.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Nov05_0007.jpg
    Nov05_0007.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 28
  • War2.jpg
    War2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 23
It was the first time I had ever been there and I thought it was awesome. Worm has been several times and still hasn't been on all the trails. It was a little wet as you can tell, but I'll take that over dusty. I couldn't really skip a college lab on Friday to go ride, haha. It would be great to get a larger group of people from the southeast here for a ride sometime in the future.

It’s a great place to get away and ride for the weekend and kick it up with friends at night.
Was glad to see Mopar make it down, only seen one other warrior there before. I will do better next time and have my running better before I go. But it was a blast eating up those trails in the Rhino…
Deadlast…when you want to make the trip?

Deadlast…when you want to make the trip?

Well, its about 8.5 hrs for me, I do have some fam down that way to, perhaps I can make a long vacay out of the deal. I'll have to look into this more.

I know it would be a haul for you….But that would be the cat’s meow if you made it down.
If we get enough of us, I’m sure they would work us a group rate.

Back