Silver lake dunes?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzy613

Reaction score
im kinda plaanig a ride that will happen over the summer, i was wondering who would be interested in hitting the dunes?:atv:

I'll be going to Raptor Rally, that is in late spring, early summer. Plan on taking a few trips there throughout next season.

That would be awesome to have a Rally with peeps from here. I wouldn't bring my 350 though lol.

:haha: I just don't want to get beat by a Warrior. Gotta play it safe...

I think there are a few of us heading out to Glamis and Dumont in a year or 2. Should be fun!

St Helens and BullGap are sweet. Helens is amazing since its a ATV friendly town. You can ride all over aslong as you dont act like a douche

Yeah, St Helen is awesome, but the dunes arent very big there. I heard Bull Gap is really crappy now?

See i dont really ride dunes so its not big deal, mine is all setup for trails. Bull Gap really isnt my cup of tea but my friends like it.

Never been to SL. My lil bro goes every year. I'd be cool to plan something thou. I'd be down to make the treck. Beast, you me Josh and Scott should plan a weekend? Rent a small cabin or set up at a campground. I got a trailer that will fit us all. Split some money for gas. I dunno. Something to think about.

Back