Anyone near me free next Tuesday or Thursday?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hdale85

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone wanted to go out to a local trail one of those days? Would be the 27th or 29th. Been cooped up in the house too much for the last couple of weeks and been wanting to ride so going to try and get out to a trail but was hoping to not go alone lol. But if I have to go alone it's all good. I just don't know any of the trails or anything out here much.

Thinking might just go out to crow canyon for the day or something if it's open. So if anyone is free one of those days be happy to meet up. Looks like the trails and MX track are open that day.

On that note, I see that it's 15 bucks a day, do you also have to pay for a crow canyon card? Says you have to show it.

Eh, maybe it won't be Crow Canyon, have to see if I feel like driving 2 hours. Probably wouldn't bother me I guess.

Id ride with you just don't feel like driving down from Canada XD

Yeah, it pretty much figures lol. I finally decide to say eff it and either buy a cheap trailer or rent one for a day and every ones busy :)

Work during the week. Sorry man. But first time you go you get the card, its included in the cost.

Ah ok, yeah I know a lot of guys work during the week. I remember someone saying they were off tuesdays and thursdays as well though lol. Going to have to get a babysitter or something on the weekend sometime so I can meet up with some of you guys when you all get together.

Back