Snowshoe Rails to Trails

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikewarrior350

Reaction score
Any pa riders been to the rails to trails in snow shoe pa? im taking a trip to western pa at the end of august and id like to go there but looking to see if anyone knows anything about the place. havent been been able to get much info on the place but all the videos on youtube look pretty sweet

I know the run a huge event every year in snowshoe for the GNCC. I'd be cool if you can ride there year round. Let us know what you find out.

well theres definatly the a trail system thats open year round according to there website. http://www.ssrt.org/ i really want to get some information from an actual person and havent been able to get intouch with anyone in there association. the place looks pretty sweet but im aready driving 5-1/2 hrs to where we are camping and this place is another 4 hr round trip from camp so i dont want to drive there for nothing. i know someone on here has been there cause theres a pic that comes up in the top bar occasionally thats taken from the rail bridge you can ride on. dont remember who it is though

Hey bikerwarrior that pic on the SSRT bridge is me. I head out there about once a month there are a ton of trails and some cool sights to see. Even a couple of places to ride up to for some food and drink. You can even set up camp at the trailhead. It`s definitely worth a weekend trip. There`s also a couple of state trails within 45 minutes of there that are cool too. Last time we were there 2 weeks ago we did about 200 miles of trails in 2 days. We should be heading there in August sometime if you`re interested I can show you around.

a buddy and i are gonna be out in the area from the 17th to the 21st. We are going to rock run for two days and camping near a couple miles away. Im planning on going to SSRT on saturday the 20th. if your gonna be around then id definately like to meet up since ive been told that the trails arent marked.

I have to get in touch with the people I`m going with it`s either the 12th and 13 or the 19th and 20th. If it`s the weekend of the 20th I`ll contact you and we`ll hook up and show you around.

Latest posts

Back