my rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98-warrior

Reaction score
welp finally after all winter of planing and putting the 366 together, I just painted my frame and a arms and swingarm tonight with white bedliner. it looks dang good so far. i will paint on top of my a arms and swinger with blue, and do a blue and white theme. i just tore my stator apart yesterday and the guy before me spliced everything and there were no couplers from cdi to stator so i am getting a new rm stator and cdi box hopefully by next week and put my engine in this weekend and listen to the baby purrr..... i will get pics posted as i keep making progress but i will spend about $1150 to do this rebuild and I only paid $ 750 for it :) how do i keep posting and posting pics without having too many attachments and having to delete old ones?

good stuff. Lookin forward to your build. Sign-up for a free photobucket account. Easy to post pic that way and post as many as you want.

welp i got my a arms painted blue and swinger and i like it soo far. i will start painting my engine with duplicolor engine enamel tomarrow night.
then i will drop the 366 into the frame sometime this weekend.
[URL="http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g422/98-warrior/?action=view&current=0531112041.jpg"]

[/URL]
I will keep you all posted and thanks 87warrior for a arms and deadlast for pic tips.
[URL="http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g422/98-warrior/?action=view&current=0409111829.jpg"]

[/URL]

Let us know how that intake spliter works out for you. Hope fully it dosen' weakin the integrety of the boot.

Did you put it in there right thou? Isn't it suppose to be horizontal to the head?

it is i just got it vertical in the pic but i didnt go in hardly any to the boot on the rubber or metal just enough where it wont get sucked in or move around.

this is what i want the paint to look like

welp finally after all winter of planing and putting the 366 together, I just painted my frame and a arms and swingarm tonight with white bedliner. it looks dang good so far. i will paint on top of my a arms and swinger with blue, and do a blue and white theme. i just tore my stator apart yesterday and the guy before me spliced everything and there were no couplers from cdi to stator so i am getting a new rm stator and cdi box hopefully by next week and put my engine in this weekend and listen to the baby purrr..... i will get pics posted as i keep making progress but i will spend about $1150 to do this rebuild and I only paid $ 750 for it :) how do i keep posting and posting pics without having too many attachments and having to delete old ones?

$1150 into her thats not bad!

I paid $700 for mine last month and i have close to 1750.00 in parts into her!! lol...

welp i got my stator in the other day and the motor is complete but waiting for my cdi and blue wire loom to get in so I can start it. got me a tusk aluminum pipe guard and it dont look to bad. i also need to get my chain slide for top swingarm so I can put that back on and then $325 on some kenda kutters!

wiring

hey guys i need your help i got my stator and cdi on and all the wiring but have no spark. i have the ground from the engine with a black little wire in it going to the battery and little black going to the harness?? then i got the cdi ground, coil ground, and reverse ground and i will take them off and sand them tomarrow but Otherwise I dont know what it is?? please help????

wow i figured it out one three prong plug the one prong slid out wen i hooked it in and i tapped the button and fired right up.

Back