Rolled my Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerman2701

Reaction score
Well had my first roll today with the warrior... didnt take pictures was hurting too bad...

went up a hill and started spinnin at the very top... decided to not want to go anymore and before i knew it i was under the quad... rolled on me a couple times... smashed my head.. got a big lump on my forehead somehow.. if i didnt have my helmet on i would of been toasted..

then slammed my back.. im sore but the warrior still ran like a top haha... i think im done with knarly hills for a while... ughhh haha

That sucks! Sorry to hear about that, atleast you are alright except for the lumps and smashes. Remember to ALWAYS wear you helmet. There are hundreds of people who die a year on quads, some have helmets, but most don't. Be safe and get better man!

i use to not use a helmet. but after watching my friends get f*cked up i went out and paid $300.00 for one lol

i came Real close to going off the side of a cliff with my polaris predator 500 last week. dont think the helment would of saved me that day!! (80ft Drop maybe) Fu*ken Bird hit me in the chest i was going maybe 50mph

glad to hear you are ok

Last edited:
the bird hitting you is funny, too bad it wasn't on tape. Did you have on chest protector? If not ouch!!

That blows man. At least you were wearing a bucket.

I ALWAYS wear a helmet when on a toy. Hell, one time I was doing laps on my property on my XL600r, and I was trying to see how fast, and how low I could swing a corner.
Needless to say, I went down at about 50-55mph. That bike is BIG and HEAVY, it dragged me by the legs(on my back) about 20 yds. Had I not been wearing a helmet, I'm sure I would have had a concussion.

Good thing your OK, the bike is just stuff, but it's good that it's OK too.

never made it to the ville man my bad had some quad problems and didnt wanna risk getting stuck out there especially with a oil leak and not starting. problems solved though..

Latest posts

Back