Wellsville OH

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Cant believe this thread hasn't officially been started in this subforum yet. Anyways, Wellsville is the ****!

Im down there quite often during the summer and fall. All are always welcome to join. I have a campsite so you got a place to park and chill.

Anyone joining for the annual memorial day weekend madness this year? I'll be down Fri - Sun this year.

i mighttt be down saturday morning 5/21, gota see what the weather is like..

i got me that new s10 so i cant make excuses anymore haha...

and plus i get 28-30 mpg in it and wellsville is 30 miles from my house so 8 bucks gets me there and back =] cant complain abou that eh?

Any other local decide to grow a pair. Come on down to the ville MDW, its deff. something to experience!

Egh, mid afternoonish. Gunna wake up (hung over) and get a good few hours in and then load up while the suns still shining. I have no set schedule. I take it easy on Sunday, don't wanna get lost or broke and I'm pretty beat by then anyways.

change of plans, guess i won't be down sunday after all. It will be more like saturday it looks like :tup:

hell yeah i can't wait to see what i've been hearing about for awhile now

U guys are in a for a real treat. I'm still at work but leavin soon. Headin out in the AM. Hopein to pull into camp around noon.

well, It was all fun and games untill I got the bad news yesterday. My buddy died down there over the weekend. Stick through his neck.

Other then that I had fun and I think 2K did as well. We'll deff have to go back when its not so crazy and I'm not so busy runnin around chattin with people.

Back