Bout lost it today

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mopar1

Reaction score
So I was riding in front of my house practicing grab bar wheelies and I got a little greedy. I'm not sure which foot was actually in the bar really, but right about the time the bar started to make contact with the ground I decided it was time to bail. I was in 3rd gear with 23 inch tires on the back so yeah, sprinting speed. I tripped with my right foot and got turf burn on the outside of my leg pretty decent. I could tell the ditch wasn't gonna stop my wheeler so I had no choice but to run it down and go for the clutch. My bumper was on top of the white line by the time I ran it down. Right about that time a guy on a big Cruiser bike rode by and he had swerved over to the other lane by that time. Imagine what he was thinking as he saw what happened to me, haha. Its a main highway in front of my house and a school right behind my house and it was about 3:00 pm so it couldn't have been at a worse time.

why did you ditch, you could have just let it touch and fall back down, thats what i do anyway

Have you ever had the bar catch in mid 3rd?? That dosent end good I bent 1 set of brake handles and handel bars and a ton of stuff out of wack

i had a bar grab in third and it twisted mq quad and laied me over and bent the tight front upper a arm to the point of touching the bottom one

man my quad must be a turn i try to do a grab bar wheelie and i hit 2nd gear slowly and the front end is too heavy or something..all my friends can sit down and ride a wheelie in 3rd gear....my wardogs a turd....my friends ride ex's and 250x

I know what you mean my buddy can power wheelie in 3rd sitting down on his 300ex like nothing. But I guess it would be hard for me to do that because I've got a 15 tooth on. No chance lol

hell I don't even have to do the grab bar **** my 02 will pull a wheelie in 1st though 3rd just sitting and a quick jerk of the bars with 14-40 gearing now anyways since I installed the extra steel in clutch

Latest posts

Back