Sand Drags In St. John's, MI

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like 1h 15m for me. I wont be racing, unless I get a YFZ by then...

Yep, just 100ft flat drags. There are all sorts of quads, Cheetah Banshees, R1 Raptors, NOS Raptors...

Yep, just 100ft flat drags. There are all sorts of quads, Cheetah Banshees, R1 Raptors, NOS Raptors...
is it 100 yards or a 100 foot drags and it sounds cool i wish i could go and beat up on sum fast quads i can get 78 mph in 300 ft drags on clay i would love to try the sand

It is 100ft. Some people wheelie all the way. You have quite the sleeper quad, would beat some fast quads if you had paddles...

It is 100ft. Some people wheelie all the way. You have quite the sleeper quad, would beat some fast quads if you had paddles...
thank you and i bet they do i got first last weekend at r drags in the 400 to 700 mod class there was a lot of quads with nos but you can only put so much power to the ground

They spray the track with water quite often, the quads get traction good, but they need super long swingers to keep the front down. Congrats on the win...

Back