The real Junkyard Pig II

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior917

Reaction score
Well seeing that i sold the vomit comet my garage had an empty spot. I wasnt planning on getting anything and getting my car finished. BUTTT i was strolling the local scrap yard today with Dad and we came upon this beauty! It just seems fitting that its name is the Junkyard Pig. Got it for 50 bones. Basically everything except motor, tank, wheels and tires. I couldnt just let a sad beat up warpig get crushed! Looks like the search is on for a wrecked dirt bike (426)/crotch rocket for a heart transplant.:slayer::evilface:
http://
newwarrior.jpg

I'm thinking the easiest swap would be a old air cooled motor. Personally I've always thought about a yz490 motor in mine.

yz490 huh. Ill keep that in mind. i know what you mean cause all the radiators and stuff would be a paint to fit. But the yz426 is actually not a huge motor to fit in the warrior frame. It would kinda be sweet to make this thing a mud machine with some wicked rear tires and a rpm zigging motor and dumb it in a mud pit and see how far i can go haha.

i say yz490 or xt550 ... if you a put yz426f in that then you'll end up pulling of your parts off your 366 to build this one

Haha nah my 366 one is done and staying that way. This one will be a long on going project here and there. That yz490, is that a 2 stroke?

Why??? It wouldn't even b a war dog after that it would b about 10ft long after you got the tranny in Ng what about a rearend??

perpendicullary? mounted staight from the flywheel to the rear sprocket, i think the chain will hold for a couple seconds haha.

You are gonna need a biger chain then a 520 to hold that dude and the headers would burn the hair off ur legs HAHA and that's gonna need more then just a 90ex throttle mod to work a holly lol

You are gonna need a biger chain then a 520 to hold that dude and the headers would burn the hair off ur legs HAHA and that's gonna need more then just a 90ex throttle mod to work a holly lol

check out Boss Hoss bikes
http://www.bosshoss.com/default.asp I want one so bad. My dad rode one in Sturgis a few yrs back and said when you rev it up it pulls to the left some. 2 speed auto tranny.

Back