Wellsville Soon>?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerman2701

Reaction score
ANyone down for wellsville sometime this month or soon?

hey guys. what is wellsville? is it a camp ground with land to ride on? my wife and i might be interested in joining you guys for a weekend. can someone give me some info on this place. do you have to have a registered quad to ride there? wellsville is about 6-7 hours from me but i would make the run for some good riding time. any info would help thanks guys

well im usually off saturdays so i can do most any sat, just pick a date and i will make it!

hey guys. what is wellsville? is it a camp ground with land to ride on? my wife and i might be interested in joining you guys for a weekend. can someone give me some info on this place. do you have to have a registered quad to ride there? wellsville is about 6-7 hours from me but i would make the run for some good riding time. any info would help thanks guys

Wellsville is the Area we ride in. It outside the town of Wellsville up in the hills. There are two campgrounds (well 4 but one is a lawless free forall and the other is for site renters only, no weekenders) Search Wellsville Ohio on youtube and have fun watchin all the vids. I help run the website/forum for Wellsville as well. Its worth the 6 hrs. Its a place unlike any other thats for sure, and has terrain for every type of riding level. I have a campstie down there and will most likely be there every other weekend. Come on out and enjoy.

well im usually off saturdays so i can do most any sat, just pick a date and i will make it!

Welp I'll be there all weekend this weekend man. We need to set a date for the Wellsville Warriors ride. :tup::tup:

How many are planning to go this saturday(4-9-11)??

Last edited:
I'll be there for sure. And a few others from the Wellsvilel Forum will be there. Not gunna be on my Wardog though, gunna rock the XR250 for the weekend. Wardog gets its much needed attention next week.

^Its still for sell. $1000. We need it sold to start workin on the yota!

Well if you still have it when we we come ou t i'll try to talk my boy lou intoo gettin it. He said it reminded it him of his KDX 200

Back