Making plans for "Little Sahara" 05may11 to 08may11

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barncat

Reaction score
Well, my brother and I (as well as 10 or so other people) Are heading to Wynoka on the 5th of May thru Sunday the 08th of may11.
I know the short list of toys will be:
- a BAD ASS Long Travel 4 seat buggy, powered by a 5.3vortec(IIRC It was Darryl or Mike Waltrip's)
- 700r
- LTZ400
- 450r
- Modded Trailblazer
- 450r
- Arctic Cat prowler
- RM80
And I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.
- OH and My Warrior(I'll be running for "pinks" ;) )
We plan on camping there, just not sure where yet.

If any of y'all are wanting to go, We'll be there. Let me know where you'll be, and what you're riding, maybe we can all hook up and throw down. :tup:

Stay at the trails inn they let you ride into the park and the new building has 3 ful sized beds aand they vacume while ur riding so sand don't go evey were but you have to get gass at the south gate or in town (the station in town don't have premium just 87)

The last time we were up there, that gas station next to millers cafe was closed, something about they got into trouble with taxes or something, so you will have to go south gate for fuel or load up and go into town. Stay at the little sahara motel, you can ride back and forth to the dunes, and sleeping will better and more peaceful, they do have a triple bed room just have to ask for it. Going up on a weekend especially if its nice weather is murder, they get very extremely busy, best to go up on sunday when everybody leaves then during the week you pretty much have the place to yourself and more of a chance you might not have to pay to ride. Either way just be careful, be safe, and keep the tires in the sand.

Well, we are loaded up, with 3 days to go. If I see ya there, I see ya there if not...?

i have a couple buddies down there right now. wanted to go but didnt wanna use a week of vacay days from work

They just got done doing the snake hunt this weekend I bet there is still a crowd there.

Latest posts

Back