my warrior 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuaDAddicT

Reaction score
warrior333.jpg

warriorbmp3.jpg

wa5.jpg

182726_191527007534453_100000314650300_543434_4123055_n.jpg

183093_191526970867790_100000314650300_543433_563329_n.jpg

warrior.jpg

this is my warrior 350, not bad looking. its pretty far from stock but im no were near done with it yet. iv only had it for about 6 months or so. got a pretty good deal on it. it dosen't even look like the same bike anymore iv done so much to it.

Last edited:
yeha i was thinking does the mud get caked on the exhaust wrap? is it hard to clean? and after a few heat cycles is it getting more brittle where the pressure washer would blow it off?

yeha i was thinking does the mud get caked on the exhaust wrap? is it hard to clean? and after a few heat cycles is it getting more brittle where the pressure washer would blow it off?

No, no, sorta but not real brittle its still a fabric, yes if you hit it from les then 8inch or so and hold it in one spot

thanks guys, yeah a little, we are playin around with some parts we have made but I can't say what yet cuz it's not patented yet. But it gives alot of hp and verry noticeable pawer increase it's awesome. Yeah weston I found some lastnight, but I'll do it later on my laptop dude.

so that's why her stangs has so much dang torque... That's crazy lol but yeah it don't work to good on ported and polished heads :/ but the dang thing is flat amazing!! Westons your a flipin genus fo sho lol

Ok fine I will explane the conset of my vortex intake ya'll are familliar with the fact that the gas vapers don't mix evenly because the jets are all on one side of the carb? Well I figured out how to get this fan blade looking thing that is custom made to each carb and planed use and it makes the air spiral through the carb and therfor creating a more even flow and mix of the gass molicules this produces a more even burn and we have found that you have to jet up 2 sizes from a perfect tuned motor to get it to run at optimum its gained 2.7 horse of the dyno piped jeted with a open airbox over just piped and jetted but there is something about a port and polished head that I can't get it to work better with it then with out it its been my brain child for the last year

Back