Beastly's thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastlywarrior228

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beastly's thread (rebuilding)

well i decided to make my own thread of pictures and updates that i do. my list is almost done for it. please feel free to give criticism, im trying to make elite
i know most have seen these pictures before but ill use them as a start
0615101453-3.jpg

warriormud2-2.jpg

0715001541b.jpg

0715001541.jpg

0624101147.jpg

0624101120.jpg

0615101454a-1.jpg

all i have left is finish my hood (im still deciding if i wanna do black, carbon fiber or flake like a gen-x hood), back shock and motor. im buying the motor off firechicken and im trying to decide if i want to do a wiseco or je and if i should do a p&p and maybe +1 valves. im doing a .430 cam.

Last edited:
Love the looks of your quad man. I was actually gonna suggest for you to hit firechicken up, since I couldnt pass the deal I got on the 87.

Chassis | Suspension | Controls

Frame: Stock
A Arms: +2 ASR
Swingarm: Stock
Steering Stem: Stock
Stabilizer: N/A
Axle: G Force
Carrier: Stock
Locknut: G Force
Hubs F|R: Stock
Bars: Protaper SE
Throttle/Clutch Lever: Stock
Grips: Renthal
Nerfs: Alba
Pegs: Custom YFZ450r
Bumper: PRM
Grab Bar: PRM
Front Shocks: YFZ 450
Rear Shock: Stock
Brake Pads: EBC
Brake Lines: Stock
Rotors F|R: Stock
Rims F|R: Douglas .190/ Stock
Tires F|R: Razr/ Mud Lite

Body

Plastic: Stock, custom hood in the works
Graphics|Seat Cover: Deadlast/ Stock
Number Backgrounds: Deadlast
Handguards: N/A
Bar Pad: Protaper
Fuel Tank: Stock
Skids plates: Plastic Engine skid/ Aluminum rear skid
Lighting: Stock

Engine|Drive System

Cylinder Head: Stock
Gaskets: Stock
Piston: Stock
Cam|Valves Springs: Stock
Bore & Stroke: 83mm/ Stock
Displacement: 350cc
Carburetor: Stock
Spark plug: NGK
Stator: Stock
Shifter: Stock
Air Filter|Box: GYT-R
Header|Silencer: FMF/ Stock
Clutch|Plates|Springs: EBC
Gearing F|R: 14t/40t
Chain: EK Gold
CDI|Killswitch: Stock/ Alba
Cooling: Perma, still working out lines
Other: Monster rezzy cover

Last edited:
cool deal man. i take it you never got in touch with dave. go with a je kit man you won't be sorry. the P&P and +1 valve isn't a bad idea either.

the motors gonna look like this
motor.jpg

i really like the black with the bronze accents. who knows maybe the whole frame, a arms and swinger would look good in the bronze color

Last edited:
that piston dosent tell the compression! i would get a .40 over with je and get 11.5:1 compression if its jetted right it will run like a scoulded dog

btw you have to bore it to .80 over to make it a 366

Last edited:
that piston dosent tell the compression! i would get a .40 over with je and get 11.5:1 compression if its jetted right it will run like a scoulded dog

btw you have to bore it to .80 over to make it a 366

How so. I have the .40 with is 85mm. Makes it a 366. (right?) I also have the 11:1 JE piston but they stopd mass producing them. Only 12:1 and 10.5:1 they sell now.

Beast get that white shock. Thats the same company i got mine from. Very good company. The JE is not really much light. I think its all in the name.... I had a wiesco 10.25:1 piston in my 87 and it was a nice hp gain. But the bigger you go the more HP you will get. Bigger valves and a port job wakes these motors up big time.

Im pretty sure Deadlast is right about that. Mine is bored .40 over with a 10.50:1 JE 85mm piston. My 87 warrior was .10 over and it was a 352

ok ive got set you guys strait .40 over is ONE mm over a 85mm bore is .80 over if you dont believe me call wiseco i do topends all the time i know what im talking about yall are running 366's but they arnt .40 over bore a .20 over is a 353 to be exact and if you dont believe me do the math

its (pie)x(half the piston diamiter)squared then multiply that by the stroke and that gives you cc (btw make sure you convert units befor punching it into your calculator)

Back