Starting on my Warrior!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcombs0064

Reaction score
just got my new rims and tires on. Let me know what you think about it right now! my hmf pipes on the way.

Attachments

• P220211_16.40.jpg
    P220211_16.40.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 68
good choice on the exhaust. they sound great when new and gradually get louder. mine has anyway

I cant wait for it to come in! its killing me! The new tires gave it more bottem end, For anyone looking for a little more bottem end id recommend them! 18x10x8 incase anyone wanted to know lol

good choice on the exhaust. they sound great when new and gradually get louder. mine has anyway

Thats cuz yours needs re-packed. How long you've had it?

18 are WAY to small for where I ride. Looks good though. New parts are always fun!

my pipes junk lol. Yeah these 18's are really small. i got them for a killer price man! You wouldn't ever think i only got 30$ in both tires and rims! haha

Its been sitting along time! it took me foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to get this one guy to rebuild it for me. i wish i found this site along time ago!! We need to spread this site to more ppl lol,

I tell every person I see on a warrior. I'm sure it gets annoying to my friends. They tease me that I chase donw every warrior I see and eye it up. hahaha.

20's should be good espesh since you have that honda style carrier. Smallest I'd ever go is 20 or 21. My first tires were 21's. 18's are more MX. Once I got a 22 under me, I wont go back. The warrior carrier is a nightmare to begin with for how low it make your back end. Deff have a nice rear skid Tcombs.

I need to order me a New front bumper. What would you guys recommend? Tusk looks good, But i haven't heard any reviews on them.

you get what you pay for as far as quality goes. And a lot of the decision is up to you for what ever look and functionality your going for.

Latest posts

Back