• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 Polaris Trailblazer 250

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I road a friends Freedom edition trailblazer 250 when it was about 6 months old and thought i was slow as hell, it has a 250 2 stroke in it but it's an automatic and weighs a ton. the only out there slower was a 50cc kids quad. The one I rode was completely stock so they might wake up some but I wasn't impressed

I road a friends Freedom edition trailblazer 250 when it was about 6 months old and thought i was slow as hell, it has a 250 2 stroke in it but it's an automatic and weighs a ton. the only out there slower was a 50cc kids quad. The one I rode was completely stock so they might wake up some but I wasn't impressed

Interesting. I figured it was slower, but was looking for something for the wife. I wonder if they hold up good like the warriors. I'm sure its ahair faster with the bore and pipe, but still probably slow.

perfect for the wife! Automatic. Plus that 2-stroke perfume is all the rage now.

well got it for $1,300.00 It seems alright, just a little cold blooded. I guess a good toy for the wife. Now just need the 50CC polaris for the daughter lol!!

coolness man. Lets see it (better then the post pics)

Hop on gen3usa.com Its the best Polaris forum. I'm on there for my dads quad. Hes got a scrambler 500 4x4/

Back