• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

suzuki rm125

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

357warrior

Reaction score
i have a 1999 Rm125 for sale for best offer needs stator actuator for the powerbands and a carb major but small things is grips and front break lever has extra back tire has new back wheel bearings has hotrod crank and wiseco piston other than that its a solid bike thoo has no title but will gve bill of sale

the bike is my nephews, yea its a lil dirty but the motor runs and the shocks r great but the stator valve for the powerbands down in the block the 3 balls it pivots on r wore out . if that was replaced the bike would run excellent. id like 2 get $300 out of it, but make some offers if interested. i also have a lt250r thats mine, needs piston and rings im tryin to get rid of for a warrior motor runnin, i blew mine up the piston is in 10 pieces, bent valve, sleeve broke, and bent the connecting rod to a 90 degree angle. so tryin to get some help with a motor thanx

Back