My warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid23

Reaction score
Here it is! Its still not done. I am waiting on my clutch cable holder for the rappy clutch and I have to re install my rear skid. I probably have to do axle bearings too these seem a little loose. The headlight needs to be put on also. Gotta mess with the accel plunger set up is stupid imo.

003.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008-1.jpg

Looking good! I like that color of red on the motor and frame. I see you got the supertrapp shined up too. hows it run and sound?

Sounds nice, I cant ride it b/c i am waiting on a clutch cable holder. Everywhere I order it i get an e mail saying its back ordered. Im dying to ride it! Before it was horrible falling on its face. It would barely pull the front end up. Hopefully now it will be better. Fresh bore and all new head parts.

what is the red circle on your motor not the side cover but the one in the cooling fins

Last edited:
thanks for the replys guys! The clutch cover i painted as well aas the cam sprocket cover. i am replying from mt phone because i cant get on the site from my computers! this is driving me crazy. the server needs to be fixed!!!

I have the supertrapp on my DR350. Sounds great on there. Did you just paint your covers or are they electro-plated? They look great!

seen this thing over on the blasterforum. looks good man. really digging the frame and the engine paint.

it's not such a busted warrior

seen this thing over on the blasterforum. looks good man. really digging the frame and the engine paint.

it's not such a busted warrior

Seen a few good deals on blasters,, arnt these small?? Just watching youtube videos makes me feel like my knees would hit handlebars lol

yeah, their pretty small, but that revving 2 stroke makes them fun as **** to me.

Latest posts

Back