INDIANA ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyler

Reaction score
well i was thinking the other day that it would be cool to get a bunch of us together somewhere closer to where i live,,,, i think that the ride should be after it warms up though...lol lemme know what yall think, i was thinking possibly at the badlands offroad park(only bad thing is you have to have a flag)

Indiana riding

I just got my first atv, it's a 94 warrior. Having the top end done in a couple weeks, it smokes really bad, lol. But anyways I'm from Elkhart Indiana & I have a few buddies with quads. We should def get together I'm looking forward to doing a lot of riding this year :)

well i was thinking the other day that it would be cool to get a bunch of us together somewhere closer to where i live,,,, i think that the ride should be after it warms up though...lol lemme know what yall think, i was thinking possibly at the badlands offroad park(only bad thing is you have to have a flag)

I might be interested too. I just got my beast broke in!!

well thats 3 so far that might be interested,, lol now if it would only get WARM!!!!!!!

Heck. I may be down for a ride. I hear nothing but good thing about badlands.

ya its cool becaus they have everything from mud to hills to dunes to just woods and rocks if u want them and it had a creak running through it too...

If something stops the midwest ride from happening, I might be down for a road trip to there. According to google maps its about a 5 1/2 hour drive, so its not overly far.

I would be in, let me know the date when you get everything figured out.

Back