• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1999 Warrior for sale.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snoman48

Reaction score
Selling my 99 YFM-350. I'm about to get out of the military and don't have the room to move it home with me. It's got a brand new carb boot, new battery, MAXXIS front tires, Holeshot rear's, brand new rear pads. It could use a new chain and sprocket setup, if I was keeping it I would've done it myself already. I rode it at Busco mostly, where it pulls hard as hell. Asking 1200, located in southeast NC, but am willing to travel to facilitate the sale.

Does anyone else think this is weird? Seems like it could possibly been stolen. Not giving pics on open forums, wants thread deletes...

Does anyone else think this is weird? Seems like it could possibly been stolen. Not giving pics on open forums, wants thread deletes...

Yeah there's two of the same thread like this. Same guy

Yeah there's two of the same thread like this. Same guy

It wasn't stolen you paranoid jamopes, if you would have followed the pics in the newer one you would have seen it on craigslist. And I said in the original one pics were available on request. Do a little research next time you accuse people, keyboard warriors. And I asked for the delete because it did in fact sell, on craigslist. I only put it on here because I had done some sells on here before and thought id offer up the quad to the forum. So again, mods, please delete the threads before the flamers have a field day.:laughup:

At first I thought you guys were being paranoid, but the CL ad was flagged for removal instead of deleted? So that's a bit strange.

Back