oil leak on 96

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardog76

Reaction score
hey guys also there is just a little bit of oil coming from somewhere ubove the jug. i was told it was just a gasket could i just replace the gasket and be good to ride? when ive been riding latley it hasnt lost hardly any oil is it still ok to keep riding as long as it has enough oil?

i wouldnt! just to be on the safe side! if oil is cooming out, than ait and dirt can get in water too............gasket kit for top end is only 32.buck complete and you can do it yourself!!!!!!!! buy a manual!!!

is it the oring on one of the valve covers or the cam cover??? if so you can take them off and pick one up at a hydraulic shop for about $0.50 each, if its not them then you probly should put a gadket kit on it!!!!

If its above the jug then its the o-rings, if its sitting around at the bottom of the jug then you will have to take the head and jug off to replace that gasket, which is what mine is doing but I don't want to have to take it apart to do just one gasket so I used some rtv black.

Back