chadsworth nj,route 73

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black42

Reaction score
over 5000 acres of sand and mudd and hills quarries,water and the shore!!!! and we ride up in the Pocono's,seven springs(pittsburg) varmont,delaware.a bunch of great spots to ride around here and all types of ground too.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard they closed Chatsworth down if you get caught down there it`s a big fine now.

chatsworth is closed. been closed for a few years. chatsworth is a forest you can ride but if you get caught, prepare to bend over and take it hard up the pooper. cant just roll up and park on the side of a dirt road. rangers look for that. cant even ride in what used to be the park cause the state went in pushed dirt all around and dumped tree trunks on jumps and blocked trails. not a good idea to ride there

Most of the old spots down south jersey are nothing but trouble now. I miss the old days going to Forked River and camping for the weekend hitting the pits and trails without a problem.

My lord there is so much land out there. But whats this all about?

Picture1-40.png

Picture2-15.png

My lord there is so much land out there. But whats this all about?

you dont even know the half of it!! jersey has so much land to ride on its rediculous but yet its 100% illegal to ride anywhere in the state unless you own it or have permission but yet you can register and insure an atv and ride it down the shoulders of roads to get from private property to private property as long as you dont cross any highways. this state is so ass backwards. you can ride a street legal dual sport thru state forest on the fire roads. trucks and jeeps with 44s can go into our state forest and dig 4ft deep holes thru those same fire roads but yet we are the assholes cause we travel down a 4ft wide path that has been there just as long as the fire roads if not longer. shitty part is alot of cops dont care about quads and dirt bikes as long as you respect property and them. last time we had a run in with a cop, he literally told us not to go to the next pit cause he was going there next and said " i was here, dispatch knows it, im telling you to leave so dont go to the next pit right now cause im going there next and dont be here when i get back"

California makes $1.8 billion a year on off road vehicles and the 8 OHV parks. if jersey would finally wake up and realize the amount of money that could be generated from enacting a rider fee for state forests during different times and different locations thru out the year, this state would be alot better off. we are supposed to get 3 "ride parks" split thru out the state. 1 north/ 1 south and 1 central.. if and when that happens ill be shocked.. and if they are actually descent to ride, ill be even more shocked. theyll prolly close down with in a year cause some hippy, tree hugging, non bathing, sandel wearing pole money will come in and say.. "oh theres a frog that lives here, this is now a protected area"

my dad always called New Jersey "Nazi" Jersey.... over the years, ive started to see why. i love living in jersey... i just wish i could actually live the way id like to here. with our politicians, thatll never happen and as far as im concerned each and every last one them that is against the OHV community can suck a big bag of D@CKS!!!!

that is the best responce ive heard about jersey in a long while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you said it right! but we ride all over the pines and very rarely run into asshole cops! and the ones we do run into just want to make sure we're not drug dealers!!!!(most of my ridding friends are Black or hispanic) so here you have 15 to 20 minorities ridding quads,there just wishing for the bikes to all be stolen....so after running the numbers on about 5 of them,while having us jacked up for about two hours.....they get tired and tell us to just beat it. And in south jersey.....those nice rasist white cops love to see us comming,they figure they get to use threr guns!!!! not this time buddy,we're all legal and they even f__k with our trucks,tearing them inside out!!! but a bunch of guys from Vineland own old farms (100+ acres) so bottom line is if you really want to ride and look hard enough,you'll find great places everwhere!!!!! just respect the land and clean up after yourself,so you can always ride there again!!!

Back