Anyone want to set-up a Ride in NC

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warriorgirl350

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe, we can get together in the spring for a ride/cookout. Maybe going to Busco Beach NC. Let see how many people are intersted . We can do a full weekend they have overnight camping.

Thanks
Nicole

This place is 270 miles from my house. Might could make it but I don't know.

Its a amazing place look it up on youtube.
It would be nice to make a long weekend friday,saturday,sunday.
They have showers,grills and camping sites. It would be a great mini vacation.:tup:

I'll be there next year with my gang of misfits...that place look amazing.

Mopar1...how far are you from Carolina Adventure. We make that trip a couple times.

Hey now you're talkin' Worm, I'm 80 miles from Carolina Adventure World. I've been wanting to get over there for a while now.

I'll let you know the next time I'm planning to head that way...Also i think 2000warrior350 is interested in making that trip also. Heck and if warriorgirl350 can make it we' can call it YFM350 carolina ride...

You can count us in! Lets come up with a day:atv:

Last edited:
if you guys dont mind a dark crowd,philly pa will be there!there are about twenty-five of us all on warriors(modded)and i would love to bring two of my three builds for you guys to see in person!!! now i have a goal on getting done!

You guys got a date set for this? My Aunt and Uncle just moved down that way and live about an hour away. Perhaps my fam will make a trip out of visiting them and do a ride as well.

I'm good with any date... its less then 2 hours away

I am a wedding photographer, unfortunately I have a wedding in NJ that weekend.:argh:

Well I was just throwing that weekend out there because it worked for me, the members that are from greater distances will be the deciding factor. I live close enough to where I could go almost any weekend, like Worm was saying.

Hey I live near winston salem nc. Do you mind if me and my friends come? We have about 20 atvs with a huge camper and trailer.

What all do your friends ride? If we were all to be in one camp area, 20 plus the other members that are coming, it could get crowded. It depends on if Deadlast can make it on whether the ride is an Official YFM ride anyway though right? But I'm kind of like Warriorgirl350, the more people the better.

I'm not to far from Winston...where to you guys ride there.

Only like 6 people in the group have warriors. Is this a warrior only ride? If so I will only bring them. And as for riding near Winston Salem I have a place about 5 min from my house called chesnut ridge that is just like west virginia.

Bring all you want too… theirs always room for everybody. When we get a date all we need to do is make some reservations... I'll have to hit you up later and ride this place I like some west virginia riding.

Back