YFM350.com midwest date vote

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which weekends work

• 3-5

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 10-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 17-19

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • 24-26

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
well we're getting things goin and need to get a date in mind. Vote for the weekend or weekends( ill make poll multiple choice). the dirt surfers(club that runs the park) is willing to make sure we get entrance on which ever weekend we choose. i put chooses friday thru sunday

Last edited:
Glad to see this is finally gettin somewhere. Hopefully it happens and dosen't fall apart like our north coast ride did.

may i suggest something dead? maybe have the northeast ride some time in the summer/fall.... either way im game for next year! the monster will be done soon.

ya know you dont have to be from the midwest to come to the midwest ride :tup:

may i suggest something dead? maybe have the northeast ride some time in the summer/fall.... either way im game for next year! the monster will be done soon.

Sure dude, but most people on here don't actually ride there quads, just talk about riding. Hahahah I'm down for what ever. I deff. wanna maul you new beast over once you get it finished!

Anyways, no need to thread jack. Good luck yah westerners (cowboys)

I'm a little confused? Are we just voting on time of the month or do you have a month picked out?

go west!! hahahaha az is warm lol. even right now its pretty good riding weather

I liked june because our younger high school riders would be out of school and us adults would enjoy the early summer vac-a. Any date would be cool because there is plenty of time to plan and/or notify work

im gonna close the poll now i think anyone thats truly interested voted. it looks like its gonna be June 17-19. ill get the other thread goin agian and we can go from there

Back