rear axles...???help me please....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black42

Reaction score
:argh:i finally want to know if the stock banshee axle will fit in my stock carrier on my warrior???? so many people tell me that it will work......and if it will, i'll do it! its cheaper than buying a +2 durablu axle(379.)so please guys,someone give me facts and not opinions!!! and what about the lonestar aftermarket extended swinger, they used to make them,but not anymore...........why? and one more question................can anybody do a crank job with basic no how?????and the proper tools?????????????? im learning so much, but still afraid of lower end!!!!!!!!!!!!!tired of spending 300.-450. for engine work when i know i just need the confidence...................Tell me something good(seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)..........BLACK42

Dunno about the axles off a banshee. Check bike bandit to compare OEM part numbers. im guessing there different. G-force is the way to go as far as aftermarket axles. Cheap and lifetime warranty.

Lonestar still makes extended swingers, there super super expensive new and rare to find used. Try the swingarm ahop on ebay. $200 for an extended stock setup.

Splitting the case is easy, but there is a lot to look out for and it has to go back together just perfect or you'll have a mess on your hands. Why you wanna touch the crank? gunna throw in a hotrods?

If you want it to run good just doing a rering and hone, do a valve job port and polish maybe adn put it back together, might even go with a lighter aftermarket piston. That stuff you can do your self, I got a quote for me to take apart the top end and take to a shop to have most the machine and hard work done was 500 bucks. So either way you go its going to be about 500 bucks for the machine work. I have heard that some shave the head a little to increase compression a little to get some power out of it.

yes,hotrods!!! and why dont you just make me one(extended swinger?) and i cant find warrior graphix in your web page(custom)going to post some pics this weekend of progress in the builds

i have a used durablue eliminator +2+4 ill never use..... its painted black and doesnt have a locknut, you can get one off ebay for 60. let me know if your interested.

A stock banshee axle will not fit in stock warrior carrier it`s actually a smaller diameter than a warrior axle.

I can make u one, I have two I wanna make, gunna take some time though, got some other projects going on right now.

My website inst finished, but I can make whatever and there are some warrior pics on there in the pictures section.

Latest posts

Back