• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I'm putting mine up for grabs...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarheadoo7

Reaction score
I gotta go back to school and carrying more debt is just not appealing to me so I gotta sell my "toys"...ugghh....

The good: 2001 well maintained warrior, clear title/registration in my name, New front/rear tires, New Battery ( about 2 rides on it), new chain, front 12 T sprocket ( i have the stock somewhere I can throw in if you want it), Plastics all in good shape..unmolested, Parking brake delete/block off plate, New EBC Rear brake pads ( seriously one ride on them), Raptor rear shock upgrade, raptor clutch cable upgrade,direct shifter upgrade, brake light upgrade with LED, LED N and R upgrade, K&N filter, modded airbox (holes), new clutch lever, new front tie rod ends...

The bad: The rear grab bar is missing a few bolts so its wiggly, The headlight braket is missing one bolt so it is slightly wiggly, the stock handlebars are bent, and the N light lights up when it wants to.

The Ugly: The frame paint is chipped..if it REALLY bothers you I can spray bomb it again, the front bumper has a hickey, the Rear shock Rezzy is ziptied to the frame..just havent gotten around to banding it...

Looking to get 2500.00

but we know that wont happen so come in with an offer around 13 or 14 and I will probably let it go..

heres the pretty pictures..

Brkae light mod
DSCN2194.jpg

DSCN2191.jpg

look at that hickey@
DSCN2159_cr.jpg

DSCN2161.jpg

rear tires..

DSCN2067.jpg

modded airbox with K&N precharger protection
airbox.jpg

airbox1.jpg

ill try to get some pics of it as she sits now ( looks the same just not as shiney).

any interest PM me here or e mial me J D S U D Y @ Y A H O O . C O M
the bike is located in the Brunswick/ North royalton Ohio area.

Last edited:
.i think i do have it listed but for a prety high price..

Higher the 2500? Hell, thats alot for around here. U'd be happy to get 1,800.

i would be happy to get 1800! Im hoping someone with a lot of disposable income calls on it!

Back