ice racing in wisconsin

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryanquad

Reaction score
its getting cold out and the ice will b here soon so if anyone would like to ice race just let me know are you can go to the website www.swiraclub.com ..... but it starts on january 2 it is a sunday there is a class foe everyone to race in and it is at the sunset bar & grill in fort atkinson, WI its on high ridge road and i hope to see sum of you guys there .......... it is the southern wisconsin ice racing association

Last edited by a moderator:
looked up their rules, im assuming with the appearal/safety boots they mean actual atv boots and gloves. thats my only downside at a size 16 foot ill be spendin atleast 200 for a pair. if im readin that all right i probably wont be able to but if i could talk the wife into it i might come up.

looked up their rules, im assuming with the appearal/safety boots they mean actual atv boots and gloves. thats my only downside at a size 16 foot ill be spendin atleast 200 for a pair. if im readin that all right i probably wont be able to but if i could talk the wife into it i might come up.
no you just need boots i wear my winter boots when i race there

Back