• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NC warrior $500 and it runs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say, I think I'd go with the $500 one, it just looks to be in better shape than the blacked out one. If I had $900, I'd definitely get the 2nd one though.

Last edited:
the blacked out one .... that guy is an idiot.. i talked to him ... its raged out ..

he sounds like a total idiot from just the way the ad was worded. i think my IQ may have suffered a little from reading it.

99 yammah warrior new rear tires aftermarket front and rear bumbers and pipe ..needs sum tlc smokes sum till it warms up still has alot of power its about time for a fnt sporkt needs a rear brake work can still ride it lots of fun make sum 1 a fixer uper .............600 frim not a penny less call or text 336 328 7507 24/7 plzzz no bs if u are coming come dont waste my time if u read this then u know wats up with it so frist preson gets it i dont wont 2 text and email back and forth 400 time for u 2 say u ant got the ,money if u ant got money then dont even call or text 336 328 7507 if u wont sum thing new then go buy it new...its a cheap and fun toy i got money so no lowballers i got 2many toy sum got

IN ALL CAPS.....I'M YELLING GIBBERISH AT YOU

that body of text looks like it came out of the mouth of his bumper. Fin retard. I bet this guy has'em a good egjamumkation.

Back