• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thinking about selling my bike

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04Warrior04

Reaction score
I've been riding with a couple guys recently. And to tell you the truth my little warrior isnt doing the job.
My bike is pretty much all origonal with haveing the oem tires on the rear. I don't know how much i could get outa it but make me some numbers guys.

image.php

Sorry to hear that but hop on craigs and look in your area. It will give you a good idea as to what they are going for round yah.

nah... unless someone is offering that. warriors around here go for around 1000 to 1800 depending whats done to em. DAVE76's badass warrior only went for 2300 and his was pretty much the god of all warriors haha

Looking at the ltr 450. A guy on craiglist had one for 4000. like to get one for around that.

Yeah same here thats what got me wanting to be able to keep up with him..lol But yeah they are defently one of the more bad ass bikes around.

oh ya. i got another buddy that has a yfz450 the orange and black special edition... now that thing is sick. its all stock but im 6'5" 215 and it pulls me around like im 150lbs haha 450's def have the performance. but for me the 450's are just to low profile for me. i feel like im on a 90 or something lol

Yeah I have never had anything other then a warrior and i know it can handle anything i put it through. So I might cunsidor just keeping it and save up here and there for a 450. Unless i find someone that has put one through hell an back and its still together. Then i might sell it.

hell ya that would be cool too. keep the warrior for your beater and mudder and keep the 450 nice haha. thats what i use my 87 for mostly is hardcore trail riding and the 97 will be rode on nicer days... until the first time it gets muddy lol

yeah the problem will be the money though. like it always is. Hey good luck on finishing that buid to. MONSTER!

haha thanks. i really dont wanna sell the 87 but if i have to it'll go towards the monster. maybe ill just sell some extra stuff to get the money eh.

yeah or like you said in you other past keep the important stuff that you know you don't want to be without on your monster quad and sell the 87 to fix the monster up to good condition..

ya im kinda thinkin thats the way im gonna have to go... damn it! haha. but after i take all the good stuff off i wont get as much but it should be plenty enough to finish it.

Defently enough to get it running. And that frame job and labor you have put inot it will really show.

Back