**YFM350.com Ride** Riders and dicussion thread.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Announcement thread http://www.yfm350.com/forums/announcement.php?f=57

Please post all related talk of the 2nd annual YFM350.com ride here
Keep it related to the topic at hand please. If your planning on going, post up a message (as I did below) and I will add you to this list. Thanks!

DeadLast (Dean) - Site Represenative - IN
Kent (deads brother) - IN
Baseballs818 (Tony) - IN
Deerman2701 (????) - IN
Beastly (Kyle) - IN
(Beastlys friend) - IN
Gruss (Gary) - IN

If you are local to me (Akron, OH) or on my route (I76 E) to the location. I am willing to tow you, your quad and your gear. Please PM me to set everything up. I only ask that you help with Gas and Toll fees.

Somewhat of a packing list for those of you not usta making riding/camping trips.

- Manuel (if you have one)
- Tools (bring what you use to wrench on your quad and any special tools, also temp fix type tools. Most every tool you use while wrenchin on your quad)
- Tire plugs or fix a flat
- Fluids (Gas, Oil, Brake)
- Tow strap
- Backpack (or small tool carrying bag)
- Extra levers (if you have them)
- Camping Equipment
- Clothes for a variety of weather conditions
- Riding Gear (Helmets are a must for this trip)
- Trash bags (for trash and also for muddy clothes)
- Cooler (water is a must and also drinks of choice)
- Flashlight/Lighter and Knife

Anything else you'd like to have camping wise. My theory is thats its better to over back then under and need it.

IM CALLIN OUT SOME MEMBERS NOW DAMNIT!

Beastly
Hecker
Bassballs
Yamirider
Bomber
Token
Joe Dubs

And every other Ohio and PA member on here. You pussys actually ride these things or just talk about them?

Nothings impossible. You gunn be sick this weekend anyways. That or get one of the Evans girls to cover your shift.

im down for it def. I wanna see if i can get a guy i worked wit to go but if not i will be able to pick someone up in the area or on the way. I'd like to get there friday night so i have as much of saturday as possible. Do we have to arrange this individually or are you (deadlast) making the arrangements?

im located right by pittsburgh im thinking about going to this event if i can. that is if i can get a truck for a weekend

I'm making the arrangements. If your offering to carpool you set that stuff up. Just plan to show up on those days.

do you have to have a title for your quad to ride here? cause i dont have one =[

I need definiteness. Proably dont cut it for the list. I have done this enough to know that probably's most of the times are no shows. I'll add yah if you are for sure going.

On a side note, any members on here get a email recently about this event?

ill talk to my roommate about rolling out there. he still has his warrior and id be rolling out the YFZ. ill see if hes up for it and let you know asap..

well im at a prolly because i dont know if i have a ride out there.

Latest posts

Back