• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Most Likely Selling My Warrior.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oddywarrior

Reaction score
I live in martinsburg wv and im gonna sell my warrior here soon to get a dirtbike, the engine has been rebuilt top and bottom and doesnt have many hours on it at all,i have all the paperwork for everything ive bought and machine work, i used to work at a motorcycle dealer and ive had it for maybe 4 years and in that time its been rebuilt bottom and top, vavles,seals,cam,timing chain, timing chain tensioners,chain,sprockets chain adjusters,tires....etc etc stuff in my sig also, its not real flashy or anything but its in pretty decent shape, carb is being real finicky and most likely just needs replaced its pretty shatty, i have some extra carb parts and other parts as well, starts very easy and has never left me stranded except for when the bottom end pooped, main thing it would need is the carb getting replaced or messed with but its still ridable just smokes some and hiccups and stuff from the carb being all retarded, ill get some recent pics and maybe a vid if anybody was interested i just want $1000 for it.

Back