2nd Annual YFM350.com ride - Planning stage

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Yupp, its time to start planning. I'm gunna take the month of July off the top of my head? One weekend in that month? (August is bad for me). I wanna get some sort of a game plan set up. Last ride we met and rode in Wellsville here in Ohio. I'm completely open to place and time at this moment. Lets start conversing about a date and place. I really hope to have a good turnout for this event. Last ride there was 6 of us that made it out. Let try to at least double that number. I got goodies this year for all the participants too! so post up any input those of you that think you can make the trip.

My input is to have it somewhere in PA so that OH, PA, WV, and NJ guys can make it. and sometime in the summer months would be great!

Here is a link to the last ride report for all of those that missed it;
http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20998

On a side note, If someone out west or in the central states want to organize a ride. It could be an opportunity to become a moderator. (un-written rules of an official YFM ride states that a site moderator or admin need be present) Of course other criteria are taken into effect too. A full report will be necessary post ride too, and of course valuable info and help on this site are a must as well.

if theres interest out here in the midwest i can get something together. ill start another thread here for interest in a midwest ride.

BeastlyWarrior228 said:
ha to make it official you need a mod remember lol. and ohio is in the midwest

yes i know you need a mod but did you notice that deadlast and yamarider are now admins so they can make people mods. should i put it a central states ride then.

deadlastracing said:
On a side note, If someone out west or in the central states want to organize a ride. It could be an opportunity to become a moderator. (un-written rules of an official YFM ride states that a site moderator or admin need be present) Of course other criteria are taken into effect too. A full report will be necessary post ride too, and of course valuable info and help on this site are a must as well.

all that says a lot about becoming a moderator, and we had the power to make mods all along. Keep posting and helping the other members and wheel your quad, if your ding it right, you can get a hold of some of the power to. 1998 is on a foot in the right direction.

Anyways, let get back to the topic at hand. When and where?

most likely wellsville right, on one of the last 2 weeks of july would probably be best. we should do like a come down saturday morning and leave sunday night

lets start a list of people that could come:
deadlast-y
me beastly-y
91warrior-y
bomber
bassballs-y
token-y
jarhead
maybe brett
kyler
anyone else?
---------------------
Y/N

ITS LOOKING BETTER FOR ME. Some buddies of mine are helpin me out with the storage situation so i think july is lokking pretty good for me!!!!!!!!!! MAD PSYCHED

NOICE, now all we need is to get some more people psyched as well. The Midwest event has been getting alot of action latly. We still need a date and place. Any suggestions anyone?

Three people are in? Anyone else? Yeash, any of you guys actually ride these things or just talk about them?

haha yea i should be able to make it, as long as my motor stays together-found metal shavings in the oil, just hope its from the cam and bearing i just replaced. and if my engine does decide to grenade, and somehow come up with the cash, ill pick up that stock engine gasman has (if he still has it) in order to ride that dang thing lol.

wellsville sounds good, just hope we dont have near the problems we did last year, we didnt even get to ride sunday except for jarhead. did not even get to explore the whole thing and would really like to. it was an awesome time though! ill see if i can get some people i know with warriors to come.

Latest posts

Back