• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Possible Warrior 4 sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassballs818

Reaction score
Well a huge blow has hit yesterday. My boy's cunt mother has decided she no longer wants to allow me to keep my 350 in her garage. If i cannot find a place to keep it within a week or so i will be forced to sell. I really really dont want to (especially after finally making upgrades) but selling is better than a stolen quad from the back yard.

Like i said this a possiblity so maybe it will or maybe it wont. I will travel a good distance to drop off or meet up. Let me know if anyone in the area would be interested.

What a bitch, but on a side note, put your foot down. That or find a cheap ass storage place, or store it in a friends garage, or at work (if possible) or just somewhere where you can keep it. If you do sell, I'll take your stem before you do so, I can send you your stocker back + some $ for it. Also, you got some jets and sticker coming your way, so you best wait until those get there.

I just ordered a new axle as well but if anything i'd at least like to keep it until memorial weekend. I would part it out but i dont have anywhere to break it down either. I'm banking on butterin up my grandparents for thier garage spot

Back