mud party rollin around agian.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
well its about that time of year agian we are starting to plan the mud party agian. like last year if anyone from here wants to come let me know. i know since last year we have had people join that are closer to me so. we are doing pig and the fixins, and beer. quad muddin and if enough people are interested at the party we will be doing a tug of war in the mud of coarse and possibly mud volleyball. i hope some guys from here can make it. it will be July 10th starting usaully around 2pm and going till you leave or go to sleep. you can bring a tent or camper and camp in the yard. heres a pic of last years mud pit hopefully this years will be better yet:
mudpit.jpg

not really for lack of a better term its organized. everyone understands that they cant be criss crossing each other. that especially came true after they saw me and my exbrotherinlaw have vthe front tires hit because he was a retard and cut in as i was going threw. needless to say he hasnt been invited back since. that was just to close of a call to let him come back

Latest posts

Back