• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Don't buy from this guy.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should sell mine then. It doesnt look nearly as bad as that, but on that note i cleaned and painted my stock exhaust with hi-temp flat blk paint. Can a clear coat be applied to make it look even better or is that a bad idea?

Mine was bent WAY worse then that. You'd be surprised what a torch and my 6'4 240 lb father can do to fix things.

I must have sold my Lonestar for WAY too little! I have a nice straight stocker in the garage that must be worth a FORTUNE! lol

hahaha i saw that a few days ago.... he doesnt say its straight! ;D what an ass tho... why would anyone waste thier time trying to sell that? on another side note... im glad to see somebody outbid me on the steering stem i was winning and didnt want... if that was one of you guys thanks hahaha

The stock steering stems are very easy to unbend. I'll dig up some before and after pictures later tonight.

Latest posts

Back