JERSEY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99warriornj

Reaction score
word has it some people are gonna mount up and ride this sunday. not sure how far any of you are from Stafford Township but thats where we are most likely going.... i think. ill try to find out more and post up when i do

I'm a good 3 hours away... but I start another vacation on monday. May just have to start it a day early. This is all pending I have my warrior back together.

two and a half hours from me (roughly). I think I'm going to mount up and ride tomorrow with some buddies in PA, pending on getting my exhaust done.

we got 10 people rolling out sunday to Stafford Twp. the place is off exit 58 of the pway. the pit is actually north of the exit.. if anyones feeling froggy. get off exit 58 southbound, make a right, another ride. follow that out, youll pass under the parkway, the road forks, stay left, make a left into the tension lines and pull all they way down. COVER IS KEY.. try to hide the vehicle in the woods if possible. easy to find on google. its the larger pit behind the airport.

I could care less that it is illegal but I would be interested in going if I had a safe spot to put my truck.

missouritrailrider said:
sound illegal......... lol wish i lived closer

its a "gray" area. keeps the trucks unseen and staties dont say anything, they know people ride there jus dont want to see obvious signs of it. some guys drive whole way in to the entrance. jus sucks cause its about 3000ft of whoops

Well how safe is my truck there? It's nothing nice but I my doors don't lock :p

well if you and another one of your friends are willing to park really close to my truck so i cant open the doors, then i'll go haha.

Back