• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 Warrior - For Sale $2500

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidewayz

Reaction score
Well I have to sell my toy to pay bills due to my injury at my last race . There are pics. in the SIDEWAYZ's mistery machine thread . Theres also vid. in the Two YFM350 GUYS FLATTRACKIN thread . Most of my extras are listed in my signature, but there are more . I can text pics. or e-mail them if intrested . Thanks for looking.

Sorry, not a part out yet . Check out the thread - SIdewayz mystery machine. It is deff. for sale now.

Its for sale . Im a little more banged up than the DR. thought at first . Im missing more than I can afford to.

Well ,I will race again ! Ill have to see how it all plays out . If it doesnt sell I still have it to race when I get back on my feet. I will be back to work in a few weeks, so if its not gone in a month it wont help to sell it anyways.

So far ive been offered a Ford Explorer , 330 Bayou , a go -kart , paintball guns , and a couple hundred dollars ? Gotta love CRAIGSLIST ! Funny thing is I specificaly noted NO TRADES ! They all said there stuff needed work too ! Are people RETARDED ? OK , Im better now ! LOL.

i discovered that no matter what u put when u put an ad up on there people cant read. i had a truck on there one time that i stated didnt run at the time because it needed a carb and i got atleast 5 emails asking if they could drive it home.

BeastlyWarrior228 said:
ha when i was sellin my banshee i was selling it as nonrunning and i kept getting asked if it ran, i also got offered a xbox for trade lol

Haha AN XBOX! WTF was it even a 360???

Craigslist is full of people looking for the best deal in the world. To keep this back on topic, hope you find someone to buy it!!!

Haha I remember selling my drag car on Craigslist. I pulled the motor for another race car of mine, I had pictures of it without a motor and I specifically said no motor and I had two people call me and ask if it ran.

Latest posts

Back