i got a boo-boo

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000warrior350

Reaction score
yea i got a lil boo-boo i was going into walmart and had my warrior on the trailer and didnt want anything to happen to it so i had a pad lock in the truck so i locked it around the chain(yes i know all they had to do was pop the chain off and the lock was too small to lock through the sprocket)
so once i left i went to a buddies house and started to unload , and forgot the lock was on there ,put it in reverse and the lock jammed up against the case ...oops....it cracked it....but it was a very very small crack maybe as big as a hair so its all good , alil jb weld and im good to go .....im sure im not the only one here thats done somethin stupid

100_2566.jpg

and yes i cleaned the area b4 i JB'ed even thought the rest is dirty.... it was a very small crack

ye a, the guy i got it from left it outside in the weather uncovered of yrs, he said it didnt run , all it needed was a battery and a siliniod ,carb cleaned and gas tank/petcock valve cleaned ... so yea its pretty weathered to only be a 2000 model but it runs great

yea i traded a 1983 honda 200x that smoked like 50 tires burning all at once ,the guy said he didnt care he just wanted somthin that ran ....so i trded him str8 up no cash involved

Back