Custom IMS warrior pegs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fell through with making these, gunna hack up some pro-armor pegs to fit.

But this mod is really easy, just get an extra set of stock pegs, (can probably get for free somewhere) and cut the mounting area off.

Next, buy TWO sets of these;
Picture1-25.png

Available from Joker racing, http://www.jokersracing.com/ ($35x2 = $70)

Wrap the extensions around the stock pegs, and the cut pegs for both sides, place the wrapped cut pegs behind the stock ones and bolt or wield it all together and presto! IMS warrior pegs. I'd like to see pics if someones tries it. It makes your stance on the quad sooooo much better and also can help when throwin the quad in sideways due to the extra grip and the kick ups. Not bad for $70 or so.

To make the powergips work, you need to take out the peg rods
P3010194.jpg

then you have to drill out four hole in the stock pegs, the mount up the pegs.
P2280175.jpg

P2280178.jpg

P3010199.jpg

(I cut spacers and put them in the stock pegs so that when you tighten the bolts up you don't swoosh the side together)

After that the heel guards need some help.

Gotta grind the old stocks tabs off
P3140219.jpg

Then make mock ups of the new tabs (I used Foil) Make to where they mount and make sue you get the bends and angle right.
P3140221.jpg

P3140220.jpg

P3140222.jpg

All thats left is to got to your nearest aluminum welder and make the tabs outta aluminum, weld them on, drill the bolt hole and paint to match. then mount. I'll post up the final pics once complete.

More to come........

Wow. I originally came off dirt bikes and from my experience the spikey pegs just hurt more. Being tall I have scars all over my shins from my feet slipping off the pegs.

Looks sweet though.

If my feet fall off these, I have bigger issues. hahaha I rarely got off the stock pegs but these will just glue my feet to the machine and with the added kickups, I'll be able to push the rear out better.

I got the brackets on. Painted them black. They are on there nice and strong and look awesome!

P3310039.jpg

P3310040.jpg

P3310041.jpg

Back