My 1999 Warrior a lot of work!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ran

Reaction score
My Warrior

1ac.jpg

1ae.jpg

16.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

1af.jpg

1ag.jpg

Enjoy

Wow im really just looking this bike over and i notice you have the stock shifter on it! WHY? you should really check into a yz 250 shifter lever for it they are only like $12 on ebay shipped.

wow thats one really clean stock shifter thou! Tyler is right i upgraded mine to a 250 and its pretty freaking nice

91warrior said:
i really love the color of your frame. is it powder coated? if so do you remember the color name. that color is awesome

Is Blue Yamaha. I´m Portuguese and I have go to painting store and ask for Blue Yamaha. Is same paint used for auto painting.

This sposts are made by

far.jpg

FRONT RUBBER BUMPER ENDS ;D

far2.jpg

I dunno about elite but it is nice. Thats blaster hood right? Any Engine mods? You can legally ride that on the street over there right?

^ I agree. I really think I'm gunna update my hood to this. http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/photos/51-3272.jpg More cooler protection and I kinda like the smooth look too. Might have to add some more air flow slits, but it might be a cool project.

Where did you get the side frame guards from? I've been looking for some for quite a while now that aren't a ridiculous price.

Back