• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 Warrior FS

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Calm down guys, not my quad. Never! hahhah. Was my buddies warrior (fivemilefinish) if you can recall sometime back, he bought it and we fixed it up, well he got a job in Columbus and has no where to put it or ride it, gave it to me and now its up for sale. I know whole bikes don't sell much on here but if anyone close that knows someone lookin to get one, This one is the one to get and for fairly cheap. Has the oil cooler mod. And its pretty wicked fast too. Spread the wealth fellas. New headlights, oil cooler added and new grips since these pics.

PA130005.jpg

PA130004.jpg

Holy F.....Might trade this for a YZ426. Well see how it all pans out.

Yupp, traded it. Gots myself a death machine now. This thing is wicked Fast!!!!!

GetAttachment-6.jpg

If you rode the 426 let me know how you like it this is chuck thanks for the good buisness deadlastracing I like the warrior but I would like to buy an exhaust for it so if you have one or know someone let me know thanks

towchuck07 said:
If you rode the 426 let me know how you like it this is chuck thanks for the good buisness deadlastracing I like the warrior but I would like to buy an exhaust for it so if you have one or know someone let me know thanks

YO! Chuck, thanks for signing up on here man. I PM'ed you some good links to get you started on here. Welcome to the site!! Good doin tradin with you too man. I personally don't have an exhaust but the classifieds section has all kinds of goodies and if you check the Deadlast Deal of the Day section from time to time, I post up various cheap parts, occasionally an exhaust gets posted. Keep your eyes open for a white brothers e-series, those are suposta be the best slip ones for these quads.

Back