• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

warrior 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorgirl09

Reaction score
The warrior is no longer for sale! i've traded whats left for a fully built 2000 blaster ( i'm the one that built it for a guy)

on a second note i'm sorry for everything that has happened with me shipping and everything! i've been going to the doctor alot (12 trips in 2 weeks) some of them was 3 hour drives for me. I received a call this morning from a breast cancer doctor in ATL and was told that i have breast cancer that is somehow screwing with my lungs. I'm starting chemo next week to see if it'll get rid of it. if it doesn't the doctor told me i've got one year.

Hecker1 as soon as my brother gets here to take me to town i'm going to ship your seat and i'll be sure and get you a tracking number :)

thanks for being so patient with me!

warriorgirl09 said:
lmao. yay me :D

i'm really surprized no one has asked to see a picture of me lol
lets se a pic of you ;D, but really we will pray everythings works out for the best. i recived my a-arm and every things apears 2 b fine,i ordered a crown nut 4 it. and if im ever in north ga ill carry u andy and aint b fishn.lol j/k big thanx

thank you everyone! :)
i'm not letting it get to me! although it does give me and excuse to massage my boobs haha

pictures :) yes those are my bikes :)

your a very attractive lady. your been dealt a card you have to play. have faith and hope. I'll put a pink ribbon decal on the warrior (save the ta ta's) for awareness of this ungrateful illness.

Please keep in touch with the board of your updates.

By the the way...thats a nice pair of bikes you have. ;D

save the ta ta's? haha i had a tag on the front of my truck that said that lol.
and thanks... blue one is a '08 R1 and the other is a '04 CBR600f4i

sorry to hear that but by the toys you choose to ride i believe you can beat it(considering not just anyone can ride a warrior). i can almost garrentee that if you need anything all of us on here will do anything we can to help. Nice pics by the way

i sure do appreciate it! i know it'll be a tough battle but i'm sure i can beat it! hey whats a girl without ta ta's anyway? lol so i'm going to do my best to keep em :).

and i agree! warriors are the best but i'm thinking about getting a arctic cat 700 diesel! they look like fun lol.

and Yamaha's own! i <3 my R1 so much! i ride it everyday in the summer! it's a '08 with over 50k miles on it lol

it was purple at one point :) but i got tired of the colors so i went back to blonde.
And thank you :)

Maybe some day you should get some pics of you on your "fully built" blaster.

soon ass the dumbass brings it to me i'll get pics up :) OH wait i got some on my brothers photobucket!

blaster041.jpg

blaster041.jpg

Blaster011-1.jpg

blaster042.jpg

Latest posts

Back