Old 87s come a long way

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fperri302

Reaction score
0402091818_0001-1.jpg

0912091734c.jpg

0912091734b.jpg

0912091734a.jpg

0912091735.jpg

0912091735b.jpg

0912091735a.jpg

wow i love it lol get some action pics of you on it and you can prolly get Quad of the month!

It was red frame and red fenders when i found it...was too much red! hah .. was sittin bone stock stuffed under a tarp for a couple years being neglected pretty bad .. so shes been given a new lease on life

looks nice but painting them hubs makes a huge difference ive done it to mine and it looks awesome!

Good stuff man.....the quad looks great! You should enter some of these cool pics in PTOM or QOTM. Keep up the good stuff man!. (there were some 87-88 +2 a-arms that sold on ebay the other day via DDOTD for $100, you shoulda got them)

Looks alot like my 87. In need of a makeover so the step mom can ride it. Did you just paint the rims? Ours are gold and just look bad... and hows the motor on it?

Thanks guys... I tried to make it look simple but original ... And to Counterpart ... the front rims are stock black Banshee rims an tires...and the rears i painted black...the motor runs great and as far as the old owner says has never even been opened up.. Its got a 150 main jet in a rebuilt 2001 warrior carb...and the full FMF exhaust.. she likes to get up an go...

Nice to see one like mine in action. I am currently restoring an 87 Warrior. I love the sound these make. Can't wait to ride it in the spring.

stuck001.jpg

stuck005.jpg

stuck007.jpg

Well we obviously ran into some nasty ****... My fault i was in front hahah... And to top it all off after finally getting outta that disgust my buddies chain explodes ... All in all not a great day of riding hahah

Haha how long did yall get to ride before the chain broke? Did you get stuck sure looks like you did?

Ha rode 60 seconds into the quicksand...dug out for an hour ... then rode 60 seconds back to solid land and went the way we should have in the first place and his chain broke....so grand total of 2 mins riding hahahahah

Back