• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2k warrior plus a complete 92 for parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melon

Reaction score
hi all deadlastracing is on ohiomafiariders.com told me to try posting it up here for sale so here it is
after i bought a 03 raptor 660, i kept this because my gf said she wanted to go riding with me, well she only rode it around the field once in a great while it has maybe 2hr on it in the last year I'm not sure on how many hours are actual on it but
the front tires have less then 6 hours on them,
carb was rebuilt and jetted last summer has maybe an hour on it.
has pro circuit ti-4 slip on and the header is heat wrapped.
swing arm skid plate
front and rear dg bumpers
moose racing high rise bars
comes with a 92 that motor needs rebuilt for parts or you can put the axle in it, and rebuild the motor and put a coil on it. and ride it(bill of sale on it though as its a 92)
plus an extra set of a-arms, and a steering stem
the seat of rear stock tires have screws in them ice riding.
the clutch pull is hard because the adjuster broke never got around to fixing it
and it has a 12 tooth front sprocket on it that i put on so my gf could learn to ride

$1700

got the tittle in hand

also i forgot i had an extra swing arm also, and i have another seat for it that's in good condition
and a whole another set of shocks
also i painted the frame with rustomel were th paint was wore off to help prevent surface rust.
here are the pics
IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

thanks.