Pretty bad..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jareddd96

Reaction score
I was riding with my friends.. I was on Raptor my friend was on his Z400... We each had a girl on the back. We were on the way home from good day of riding at the hill climbs in PA, my friend was in front of me we were cruising up the street, i went to pass him(i was in 5th gear probably going 50+ MPH) I came close to him and a parked Mustang on the side, and misjudged it i barely tipped my rear tire on the car and we were thrown off the quad and the quad rolled many times. The girls alright her arm hurts a little.. she was wearing my helmet so i didn't have one on.. I think i separated my shoulder, i hit my head pretty hard too.. and can't remember much. The axle of my quad was bent pretty bad, as well as the handlebars, the rear plastics are broken also. My friends dad is going to try to unbend axle and handlebars.. as for me and my friend we got really lucky, 50 mile per hour straight to black top doesn't feel great but were lucky were not injured too bad.

bet that girl was pissed at yah! Wreckin that hard sucks.......I know first hand! Dude, i spurge on a new axle.......a rebend is never going to be perfect.

Did you go to the hospital? If not you better, concusions are serious! I lost a Marine a few years back because of one. Loss of memory is a symptom, go if you haven't. The hell with broken parts, you can always buy more....

she wasnt that pissed... what kind of axle do you think i should go with? i don't feel like spending a whole lot... i was looking at the gforce ones i could get for around $170.. what do you think?

The G-force axles aren't as strong or well made as any of the other aftermarket companies, but for the money and considering that they have a solid warranty, they're not too bad. They should hold up fine to anything short of full-out racing.

No, i'm pretty sure durablue doesn't have a lifetime warranty, i think it's only a 1 year limited warranty, not real good. The better ones like RPM and Lonestar still have limited warranties I think.

I would just replace those handlebars too instead of trying to bend them straight. Bars are cheap and they'll be weak as **** if they were bent pretty bad and straightened. I've had bars break on me a couple months later that were in roll-overs and didn't even noticably bend at the time. Bars will go through more stress and fatigue than you would think, and it really sucks to be stuck riding with half of your handlebars detached.

gforce isnt a bad choice unless your a sirias racer. Mine has been great and the added width makes a big diference. I evin hooked a tree with my backtire pretty fast and it didnt bend it.

yamarider i was talking about the gforce axle when i said the lifetime warrenty. and i will most likely replace my handlebars... i constantly am looking at ebay trying to find stock parts but there isnt many.. i think im gonna go with the gforce

search.......warrior 350........that always brings up about 12 pages of parts.

I know I had an aftermarket raptor 350 axle and it didn't work in my warrior........don't know about the stockers, I would assume not.

Got a buddy that scrappin out his warrior, got the axle if your still looking for it. Its a g-force. Ill tell him to sign in on here and post up his stuff.

oh yeah...you ride one of those........I don't think so but ill double check.

Back