• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NY: 2002 Blaster and Gear

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
im selling my 2002 blaster, i need a new car and i dont ride that often unless its snowing. it was rebuilt 2 years ago, starts up in below freezing weather in 3 kicks. im looking to get 1200 for it with the holeshots on it (xcr fronts HD rears on ITP c-series rims), i will give the stockers too, here are some pics

riding037.jpg

000_0814.jpg

also im selling all this gear

gloves1.jpg

jersey1.jpg

jersey2.jpg

jersey3.jpg

pants1.jpg

all of the jerseys are mediums (still pretty big)
and the pants are 34's (they go tighter or looser)

i also have a large MSR '07 jersey and matching pants, size 32's

Another car? What happened to your nissans, your favorite cars ever?

The 240sx's are cool because they're rwd and corner nice, but they just don't have enough available power to keep me happy for long. A rear wheel drive car needs more than one of those puts out stock.

I'm starting to get over the sports car thing. I think my probe is going up for sale when the weather warms up again. I have too many vehicles to keep maintained as it is, and the damn probe takes as much work as the rest of them combined and still is the most unreliable one. Aside from taking care of my raptor (which is my baby and I do not take maintenance lightly on it), I also have my truck, my dr350, and my company van to keep maintained and inspected.

The probe was sort of my warm weather only vehicle, it just sits in the garage all winter and when it's rainy. My dual sport can fill that position. I would much rather ride the bike when the weather is good, and it gets 70 mpg and has no reliability issues. It's damn near bulletproof considering it's a 20 year old dirt bike with 16,000 miles on it. Who knows, when the probe gets sold I might upgrade the dual sport or start a project to build the ultimate street legal dirt bike. I'd really like to take something nuts like a ktm 510 or a gas gas 300 2 smoker and make it street legal.

Back