• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

01 mojave for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
it my lil bros bike so im just posting his post on here.

I am selling my 2001 Mojave. I have owned this quad for the past few years and have performed all regular maintenance. The quad was purchased from a local Kawasaki dealer and was in great condition, and now is in even better condition. The bike for the most part is stock but it does have some aftermarket parts: a white brothers E series slip-on exhaust, +2 rear axle (not sure who its made by, was on the bike when i got it), renthal handle bars, front maier racing plastics, and an emergency break block off. For those who don't know much about the Kawasaki Mojave it is a very nice quad. It has a 249cc DOHC (duel over head cam) liquid cooled engine with a lot of power for its size. This bike however does not have an electric start, its kick start only. Which i like, it starts up easy and you don't have to worry about keeping the battery charged. The rear tiers have about 80% tread left on them and the fronts about 30-40%. I just replaced the rear breaks, they have one ride on them just to break them in, and the fronts have about 30% left. I just changed the oil and filter when I cleaned it last and have only ridden the bike around the yard since. The only problem with bike is that the lights have been fading in and out, I just noticed it the last couple of times that I have rode it. I think it might be a loose ground wire, I just haven't had a chance to look for it. Other than that the quad is very fun to ride and would be a great bike for a beginner or intermediate ride. This is a great bike for anyone, I am 5'10" 160 pounds and this bike takes me any where I want to go. The only thing that I would recommend is that if you want to do a lot of hill climes that you be a little bit shorter. This bike has a short wheel base and the front wheels come up very easy for me when I clime hills. Again this bike is very fun to ride and I hate to see it go but im in college and I don't have very much time to ride it any more. I am selling it for $2000.00 O.B.O. and it comes with a clean Ohio title.

P9250021.jpg

P9250022.jpg

P9250023.jpg

P9250026.jpg

Good luck with the sale. I'll keep an eye out for anyone looking for one.

Back