Gatta get it off my chest

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
So me and my lil bro raced today. And I was doin awesome. Untill a mud hole swallowed my tires. And it was a clay type of mud. Real stick ****. Pissed me off and in still pissed. I most likely would of gotten 3 or 4 in my series if
I didn't get stuck, my lil bro got 5 and I was well ahead of him on the first lap.
It sucked watching all the other racers pass me and I exhausted from cursing and trying to unstick my self. Im still pissed!!!!

Haha I hate that clay ****, we have it over here in Indiana too and damn it can ruin a day. Hows you bro been we haven't heard from him in a while.

doing good. It was his first race of the year and his bike was running great. he wore his arms out tought cuz he had his steering damper on all the way the whole race.

Is he gona dump a **** load of cash in the 450r like he did the warrior.

kinda, but not nearly as much. The 450r came with a lot of good stuff on it and the stuff he didn't want he sold and bought other stuff. I say at least hes spending it on something good. Not like I was when I was his age. I coulda had a kick ass quad as well. hahahah

Back